Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Live the Life Results: Week 2

Ok this week I was so lame at “Living the Life”. My life killed it. I was wreck this week. I didn’t have my meals ready until Tuesday so Halloween I didn’t have my “diet” food which was a bad day to take off. :O) then I had to feed the missionaries so I ate dinner with them, then I had to bake cookies for something and brilliant me wanted to try a new recipe so then that meant trying them to make sure they were good, they were a little too good, :) then there was fast Sunday so I had an off day on Sunday, and then I started my period which sort of just killed things even more. My days were so busy I kept missing meals and then picking in my kids’ food and I didn’t do things nearly as well as the week before. BUT hopefully that is all behind me. I am really hopeful that this next week will go better. I am just going to go and cook my food for this next week and get it all stocked in my fridge.

So this morning I did my measurements and weighed in. Here are results, then are humble but I am very grateful for any negative at this point.
I lost ½ inch around my waist
I lost ½ inch around my hips
And I lost 1 pound. By next week I will be at my lowest I have been since I had Genevieve. That is really exciting for me. :O)

0 comments: