Thursday, November 17, 2011

Living the Life: week 3 results

This week was okay. I did my cardio really well but I only did my strength training twice. I am trying out and baking cookies for this thing I have coming up and so I "HAD" to eat cookies. :) So that threw off my week some. Plus now I am really sick.

I lost 1 inch across my waist

I lost 3/4 inch around my hips

I only lost .6 pounds but I think it has to do with me being kind of bloated and retaining water.

I hope next week I can knock it out of the park...but seeing how Thanksgiving is coming and I am traveling out of town....I will try to be happy if I lose anything at all.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Emily, so with this Live the Life thing you've been doing, I know you posted the 7 Day Challenge, but what have you been doing for weeks 2 and 3? I was just wondering. This seems like something I'd like to try. :)