Thursday, November 3, 2011

HApPy HaLloWeEn!!!

YeeHaw! Grab your lasso and guns we've gone western this year! Oh, the kids were too cute all dressed up as cowboys and cowgirls. I thought this would be super cheap...but um, not so much. I ended up making their little vests and buying them play guns and the girls wanted pink bandanas not the red ones we already had.... The kids had a ton of fun playing in the costumes and they are now a great addition to our dress-up box! This year was our busiest halloween yet. With the kids 3 different Halloween parties, the trunk or treat, the real holiday, and my little traditions I insisted we do like the pumpkin carving, making a haunted house, and sugar cookie making/decorating it was busy and SWEET! To my surprise my favorite thing ended up being the trick or treating...in years past its been a bust, but not this year. :O)


Here we are at the Trunk or Treat. I ran the photo booth so I didn't spend much time going to the different booths with the kids but we had a great time getting lots of candy and being with our friends all dressed-up for Halloween.

This is us heading out for Trick or Treating. This was the best trick or treating we have ever done. We had a lot of fun! We went in our little neighborhood and since so many little families have moved in recently the streets were filled with kids. I felt like a kid again going door to door getting candy. The kids loved being able to go with their friends. LOVED!


Their loot! They got a lot! Ben could hardly hold his by the end of the night. :O) He was our lazy boy he rode in the stroller between door steps....and the houses are close around here! LOL

And Angeli wanted me to include what she wore to her class party...all the other girls were being princess' so we last minute got her bell dress out of her closet and dolled her up. She loved it and insists that next year she will be a princess. I think next year I'll let them do whatever they want ...Ben wants to be green lantern, Angeli a princess, and Bridger a scary monster....we'll see.

3 comments:

The Hellyars said...

You guys looked so so cute!! Glad you had a great Halloween!!

Karrasch Clique said...

Very Very Cute! I love them all matching :) And you are a crazy woman...you look FANTASTIC!

Cassidy said...

They look so cute!