Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labor day Weekend

We really enjoyed our memorial weekend. We went to Scheels and hit up so me deal and played at all their attractions, went swimming at the club house, played at the river park, played in Lake Tahoe and hit up the "Best of the West Rib Cook Off". The ribs were seriously the best and the Tahoe was fun and beautiful as ever. I know how redundant I am when I say this but we will miss all those things when we move. :(

The pool is always fun....

I didn't bring the camera to the rib cook off because there are so many people there that it gets crazy and I didn't want to deal with it. But we had a great time. We checked out all the booths - loved the angry bird booth - then ate all the yummy food we could stand....well, we would have liked more ribs but you know you can never have too many ribs, and then the kids played in the movie theater fountains until they were soaked through five times over. It was a lot of fun.

Scheels was lots of fun with the ferriswheel, the kids play area, the ice cream, the huge fish tanks, the fountains at the Legends outlets connected to the Scheels.... plus buying new athletic shoes for me was so nice!

Then to top of the long weekend we headed to Tahoe. It was another beautiful day spent playing in the water and soaking up the beauty. We forgot our umbrella so I was stressed that we'd burn to death but lucky for us Tahoe has trees. :0) we ended up with a sweet spot.


Then we did some BBQ and rented a Red Box movie and had a family movie night. It was lovely. Lovely I tell you. Here's to our next long weekend!

0 comments: