Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GeneV


My little baby is now 8 months old. Whenever people ask me how old she is I sort of hate having to answer 8 months because I am sad to acknowledge that so much time has passed. She is such a doll. She brings such a sweet and happy spark to our family. Her days are filled with food, mischief, naps, riding in the car, exploring, and giggles. She is still a bit of a mommy's girl and likes to have her mommy close by. But it amazes me that she can go and find a little corner of the house to explore and play there on her own for 30+ minuets at a time just entertaining herself.

She hates getting in trouble. All I have to do is say somewhat sternly "no baby" and she starts to cry. I think she'll be an obedient child. :O) She likes to cuddle just as much as she likes to be on the move. She crawls to me and crawls up my legs til I pick her up and then she rests her head on my shoulder as if to hug me and then prods me to get walking. She does not like sitting through church. She is so wiggly that I end up just plopping her on the ground and she crawls under peoples' legs and has herself some fun as different people pick her up and love on her.

She is a pincher. She love to pinch and I cant tell you how many little pinches I get all day. She likes when we go on walks or jogs together and loves taking baths. She loves to eat, and by eating I mean dirt, grass, paper,.... she gets a lot of fiber. She loves being sung to and if you take the time to get her giggling she will love you forever.

I still call her "my little perfect" because she is just so perfect to me. There is something about her spirit that is so regal to me. I get the sense that she is such a noble little spirit. And much as I hate that her baby days are passing I likewise am so excited to see what wonderful things she does in her life. I have no doubt that she will make this world a more beautiful place then she found it. I cant even express how much joy my babies bring me. I wish that these days would never end. Oh, my kids just make my heart sing! Happy eight months my sweet little girl. Your mother loves you very much.

Weight: 21 lbs (89th percentile)
Height: 27 in (41th percentile)

0 comments: