Bridger lost his first tooth! He was so cute about it. It was super loose but no one was willing to pull it but dad and Bridger wouldn't let him. After a long "here let me try and pull it out" session with Bridger crying in fear I told him that when I was a kid I pulled out all my teeth by myself and he should just try it. So he said ok and gave it a little pull and to all of our amazment and laughter it popped right out. He was so excited. Well, all the kids were. Well, I think Stewart may have been the most excited. He was beaming, you'd think his kid had just one the noble peace prize or something Stewart loved it. :O) Then we busily got ready for the tooth fairy to come. Bridger has three more on their way out. He is going to be a rich kid at the rate he is going. His smile is so cute! I love it. In a couple months he'll have giant hole in his mouth. One thing he loves is that he can stick a straw through it while he drinks. :O) Its the simple things in life that give a kid a thrill!That is the little pouch that came with the little tooth fairy kit I bought at Barnes and Noble for $10 bucks. It was cute it had a book, a frame, a little night light thing to help the tooth fairy see in your room, and then a little pouch to put the tooth in. I love the pouch.
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment