Sunday, February 20, 2011

One Month Old

Genevieve Celeste Rasmussen is one month old today. With one month under her belt she is strong and oh, so beautiful. In the quiet moments when it is just she and I and I get to talk to her,cuddle her, and love her I feel so much awe that she is mine. I know she is my fourth but it still amazes me beyond anything that I am her mother. The very fact that I grew a perfect little baby inside me and now I am blessed enough to get to keep her forever is sort of mind blowing.


I think she and I are going to be great friends. The sense I get of her little spirit is so amazing - I feel it is a honor to get to be her mother. I feel as though she is very much one of the noble and great ones. I feel that her spirit is mature, refined, almost a sense of nobility,...I can feel her divine nature and that she is a true daughter of God in every sense of the word. There is no doubt in my mind that she will make an impact for good in this world. She bares a mantel of dignity and honor that I have a hard time trying to put into words but it is there. She is lady, not a girl, a beautiful women of God.

Genevieve, Happy one month! You survived birth, RSV, another bad cold, and one month of your brothers and sisters craziness! You are one awesome baby. :)

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

She looks great! So glad things are going better. Can't wait to meet her.

Becca said...

OH she is beautiful!! She looks so healthy too!! We love you guys!