Today is Stewart and my seventh wedding anniversary. I cant believe I have been married that long. Man, I must be getting old. Having my fourth kid and now my seventh wedding anniversary is weirding me out because I realize I am not young any more. Ahhh! But my age is beside the point, I really just want to express how much I appreciate and love my hubby. When I reflect back on our journey the past 8 years since we've met I am overwhelmed with so much gratitude. He has given me every happiness, he has stood by my side through many trials and many joys, he has believed in me, he has encouraged me, he has always chosen to see the beauty in me, and he has always been my hero.
The fact that I have a companion who lets me be crazy enough to have four kids in barely five years, who helped me graduate from college, who helps me run my little homes businesses, who never finds faults in me, who walks in the door everyday and gives me a big kiss, who works himself to the bone for our family, who shares my griefs as if they were his own and celebrates my joys as his as well, to have a man that puts his family and God first, a man who honors his priesthood, a man who loves his mother and treats her with so much love, a man who thinks my cooking is the best around, to have a man who shares my dreams is the greatest gift in the world.
This past year has been a challenging one and my sweet husband has been there for me every step of the way without ever complaining. Through all of my pregnancy woes and all our poverty and all the stress of life he has lifted more then his share of the load and done it with a smile. I cant even express what a beautiful selfless gift that has been.
Knowing that I have a man of God who has promised to be by my side through everything life chooses to throw at us is my favorite thing. I will love him for all eternity.
Stewart, Happy Anniversary! I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with you. XOXO:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment