Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome Baby Genevieve

Genevieve Celeste Rasmussen
Born: January 20, 2011 at 8:09 PM
7 pounds 11 ounces
19.5 inches long



12 comments:

Carpenters said...

She is SOOOO Beautiful...and so is her momma. Congratulations.

Treva said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful and looks very alert. When Mom told me that she was 7lbs 11 oz with dark hair, I said, "Sounds like she looks like one of my babies." But now that I see her, I would have to say that, No, our offspring do not look alike, but yours are just as adorable as mine. You look great in your picture. Luis and I are excited for you guys and wish you a speedy, smooth recovery.

AdaMandy said...

Hurray she's finally here and she is so beautiful! Congrats! Can't wait to see her in person. You look great by the way

Becca said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!!! We are all excited for you guys and glad that everything went smoothly!!! Genevieve is a beautiful name and she is a lucky girl to be born into your family!! Congrats!!

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations!!!! Absolutely darling. What a gorgeous name.

AmyJane said...

Oh my word, Emily, she is SO pretty! Congratulations!

Cassidy said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. She is darling.
Man I wish mine would come out too! haha.

Mary Anne said...

Congratulations! How in the world can you look so beautiful just after having a baby? You're amazing Emily! I'm praying hard that you get your residency at the UofU so that I can play with your darling babies!

Kip and Lindsay said...

Congratulations! She is truly Beautiful! I love when new babies are born. It was around this time last year we welcomed our little guy into the world. It is so fun! I hope you are doing well. How did things go?

Becca said...

Congrats Em!!! You are BOTH so so so beautiful.

Karrasch Clique said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful :)

Kirsten said...

Congratulations Rasmussen Family...she is beautiful...we love you!