Lately I have been a bit obsessed with having a baby and Stewart leaving for his next two interviews this week that I haven't really taken the emotional time to think tons about my resolutions and such.
But now sitting here feeling I should write something about this new year I happen to find myself in I realize that this will be a really fun year. We'll hopefully be kicking it off with the birth of a healthy beautiful baby. Which we are planning on naming Genevieve Celeste Rasmussen - so pretty huh? Stewart just loves that name. Then be finding out where/if Stewart matched for residency, followed by graduation from med school, hopefully some vacations - so homesick for family, I hope to throw a reunion for my family this summer in San Diego (beach house baby!), have Stewart get his first pay check as a doctor and start residency, plus I want to run a half marathon this spring here in Reno - we'll see how in shape I can get post baby, I'd like to read the new Testament this year as that is what I am teaching this year in Primary, and I really hope to catch up on my scrapbooking.
All in all I just want to be happy, close to the Lord, and to be a good mother to my children. At the end of the day that's all that really matters to me. The rest is just extra little joys that I'd love to have too.
I think this is going to be a really good year for us. I am excited. :)
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment