Genevieve is one week old today and so very sweet. As of one week she loves to nurse and be held. She is spitting up less and less which makes her mother very happy. She is getting a cold and cough which does not make her mother very happy. Poor thing. She gets the hiccups all the time. After she eats and is in a drunken sleep she smiles so happily. She has a beautiful smile. I think it will be one of her winning features. I love holding her and am completely spoiling her and myself by holding her most of the day. She is jaundice and so she is sporting a very fashionable tan. :) She is starting to sleep more through the night. I've been able to get five hour stretches in the past few nights which is wonderful. I cant believe it has only been a week. Life has changed so much in so little time. Life is so blessed.



2020 goals
6 years ago
9 comments:
oh, emily...could those pictures be any sweeter?? wow, she is just beautiful. congratulations!
(she looks like bridger to me! maybe stewart too?)
oh, emily...could those pictures be any sweeter?? wow, she is just beautiful. congratulations!
(she looks like bridger to me! maybe stewart too?)
I think a sleeping baby is one of the most beautiful things in the world...and yours is especially beautiful. I am glad for you guys...and for your 5 hours of continuous, uninterrupted sleep.
Emily, she is absolutely beautiful and we are so excited for you! Congratulations on another cute kid!
She is the sweetest little thing ever. I love all that dark hair. It throws me off seeing one of your kids with such dark hair. :) I just want to pick her up and cuddle her. Congrats again guys, she is beautiful!
Can I have her?!?????? Please?!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so stinkin adorable. She absolutely looks just like a Stewart and Emily Rasmussen child! Does that make sense? She reminds me of Bridger too! Oh she is precious! Can I steal one of these pictures for our blog? I'll email you! Luv you!! Keep posting these!! ;-)
She is precious! So beautiful!!! congratulations!!!
Emily, She is so beautiful!! We're sorry to hear that she's in the hospital with RSV!!! You are in our thoughts and prayers! We love you guys and are grateful that Shaun and Sue are there helping!! We love you!!
She is so pretty!!! And wow, 5 hours????? Meg and Carter were such good babies that I'm nervous this one won't be, but hearing that yours still are makes me more positive. I'm glad you are healing well!
Post a Comment