For a Family Home Evening last month we talked about Thanksgiving and about being thankful. We then made a "Thankful Tree" and used our handy dandy Cricut to cut out some fall leaves. Everyday we'd add leaves to our tree with something we were thankful for that day written on them. It was a great little family activity and the kids really loved it. I hope we make it a tradition each November. I wanted to document what the kids were thankful for because day after day I was impressed with their thoughts about what they were most thankful for. I know I am sure thankful for them. :)
We are grateful that Jesus came back to life. - Angeli
I am grateful for the beauty of the earth. - Mom
That Jesus can help us be good and not fight - Bridger
I am grateful for my family. - Angeli
I am grateful that Jesus made us! - Bridger
That mom had more business. - Mom
We are grateful for sippy cups. - Bridger
We are grateful Daddy is coming back home! - Angeli (dad was on an interview)
We have Sasha (the dog) this week! - all the kids
That Jesus loves us. - Bridger
Jesus! - Benjamin
We are grateful for the earth we have to live on. - Angeli
That Heavenly Father made us a family! - Angeli
I am grateful Jesus made food!!! - Bridger
I love Jesus! - Benjamin
We are grateful for all the animals like doggies and Kitties. - Benjamin
We are grateful for pancakes and buttermilk syrup. -Bridger
That Daddy had a good interview. - Dad
I'm grateful that Jesus made that world for us. - Bridger
We are grateful that Jesus died for us. - Bridger
1 comments:
What a good idea!!!! I might just have to steal it! And that would be a GREAT tradition.
I'm glad Stewart's interviews are going well.
Post a Comment