Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update

Life is super crazy right now. If you have talked on the phone with me in the past four days I am sure you got to hear all sorts of screams and yelling and chaos coming from my house. That is basically the state of things these days.

Stewart is on a bunch of interviews right now and really enjoying the interviews...not so much the flying and living in hotels but the interviews themselves he is liking a lot. He gets home this weekend and then he is off again for another week of interviews before he takes a break for the holidays. It is going to be really hard for us to make a rank list this spring. He's in Dallas right now and he left me a message saying, "I love it!" So that is happy. With every interview we sort of fall in love with a new location and a new program so its a little bit of a roller coaster. It will be nice when we finally know.

I am almost done with my Christmas orders, except with some plates that decided to commit suicide and crack in the kiln, I am done. I just need the owners to come pick them up and get the rest shipped. Its funny to me that the number one thing people talk to Stewart about in his interviews is the home business stuff I and Stewart do.

Christmas gifts are all almost done for our extended family...if only I could get it together enough do the finishing touches, wrap them and ship them we'd be doing awesome.

I am diffidently in the third trimester. Things seem to be going really well. I had a appointment today and everything was perfect so that is very happy. Well, I wish I'd stop gaining weight but we can only wish for so much in life. ;) I am sooooo tired these days. Every morning this week I have had a mini break down and have had to cry a little because I am not sure how I will make it through the day but somehow I get enough food in me and get going enough that I get past it and we make it out all right. I am grateful that my twice a week babysitting will be ending soon just because I am losing most my energy.

The kids are CRAZY! I am doing my best to create some order and structure. I am not sure what their problems are but they better get through this phase soon or I'll be losing it shortly. Seriously. :O)

I have gotten some baby stuff done which is encouraging to me. The last things on our list are to deep clean and organize our room to make room for the bassinet and stuff and then set up the crib which means reorganizing Angeli's room. I want Stewart to make some new wooden names for the girls that I think will be a fun craft after Christmas.

So little by little things are coming together and getting taken care of. It all just takes four times longer then I want it too with so many little kids to care for, Stewart being gone, and my being super pregnant. But its happening so I cant complain.

Life is crazy and has its challenges right now but we are hanging in there and are so very spoiled with the blessing we have.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Good luck getting everything finished and completed. I know it's not easy with Stewart interviewing...I promise, as you know, this will soon pass and you'll know where you are headed and can make some plans! ;-)

I wish I could be there to help and keep you company while he is gone. Hopefully you can squeeze in a nap or two while he is home before he leaves again! Finishing the baby sitting job will feel really good too. That alone will be a relief. Not because any child is neccessarily hard it's just not always easy to consistently have extra kids in your home. Love you lots! It was fun chatting with you on the phone and sorry it wasn't for longer!

Cassidy said...

Oh my gosh. I almost could've written this post!! All but the two jobs thing, I'm right there with you!!!!!!! I'm so SICK of Bo being gone. Last week I had a major break down probably every day. My poor kids don't know what to think of me. They are absolutely CRAZY too!! They are driving me insane. Insane in the membrane. I can't figure out if they're like this because of me and my hormones, or the lack of structure in the house because of me being so so tired, or because daddy is gone. Can't wait to have all of this over with!! I can't wait till Match day either! I want to know what you guys eventually decide to rank!
Hang in there girl. You are most definetly not alone!