Sunday, December 26, 2010

36 Weeks and Plump'n

I am pretty darn plump'n these days. Gone are my pregnancies of having a teeny tiny belly and now I am huge. This girl better weigh like 8 pounds or I'll be feeling a little depressed with what I'll have to take responsibility for as just being plane old me! ;O) So here I am in all my plump'n glory at 36 weeks.



That's one month to go and I am hoping for less....I told Stewart the other day in a fatigue/pregnancy-hormone-mess break down that, "If I have to be pregnant all the way to my due date I will just die!" I think that is pretty much the truth of matter. So if it comes to that steer clear of me. I will be one grummpy huge lady! ;) The kids love to point out that I look like I am going to pop so they figure that the baby has to come soon! I totally agree with them.

4 comments:

kami said...

i think you look absolutely gorgeous! you are ALL baby!! i get a big belly too when i'm pregnant, but that's just how it goes. you're growing a beautiful, healthy baby!

Karrasch Clique said...

Ummm...I wouldn't call that PLUMP?! You look fantastic! Let us know if you need anything! My kids love to play!

Anne Marie said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!!! No thoughts of "plump" at all! Hope you have only a short time to go.

Cassidy said...

I think you look great!!!!! I know how you feel though, and I'm 3 weeks behind you. You look super cute.