This week was a week of miracles. Life has been really good in the most important ways but also very hard for us in other ways for the past 7 months or so. I had begun to struggle a little with having hope that things would ever be easier for me and my little family. To fear that is very overwhelming and depressing. It seemed I'd rush through the day in a happy blur of activity and then at night when I actually got to sit down with my thoughts I often would just worry and pray and pray and pray for our welfare. I often felt the Spirit promise that everything would be taken care of but I was beginning to wonder how long we'd have to go on faith alone.
Then this week came. It was a busy busy week and I was going on it on not much more then faith and lots of hard work. I was stressed and praying a lot. And then things worked out so perfectly that I could not deny the Lord's hand in almost every step of my days. It was such a tender reminder to me that my Heavenly Father loves me very much and cares about my worries. I was reminded that when I need it the heavens will open and poor down blessings upon me. It was humbling and really comforting to know that sometimes we have to wait longer then we would like but the relief comes and blessings seem to magically appear. I am so glad that our Father in Heaven is kind and loves to give good gifts to his children.
I wanted to document His hand in my life this week when He took the time to remind me that He has heard every prayer I have whispered. I am so grateful for everything, absolutely everything.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
I am so glad that you have seen the Lord's blessings in your lives. What a busy time in your lives....a fourth baby on the way and husband going through medical school!!!! Sending you the very best.
Post a Comment