Monday, November 1, 2010

My Man

Stewart was emailed the summary of the letter his Dean wrote of him and included in his application for residency. I thought she did a great job at capturing my favorite guy ever and I wanted to share it even though Stewart would rather I not. But since this is basically my blog I am doing it anyways! HA! ;) I personally like the last paragraph the best. I am so proud of him and how far he has come in his schooling. I just love him like crazy. :)

"Stewart is an outstanding student who has chosen Radiology as his specialty. He has the intellectual curiosity and investigative nature that will be highly beneficial to the discipline. He is industrious and humble, qualities that will serve both his patients and colleagues extremely well throughout his career.

Stewart has been a high-achieving student since he began medical school in 2007, as demonstrated by his outstanding performance in the basic sciences. As noted on his USMLE transcript, Stewart achieved an exceptional score of BLANK on Step 1 and BLANK on Step 2. He has sought every opportunity to explore specialties and has made a thoughtful, informed decision to become a Radiologist. Stewart has been elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society at the Alpha Nevada chapter at University of Nevada School of Medicine because of his exceptional performance in medical school.

On a personal level, Stewart has an ideal blend of warmth, compassion and logic. He is enthusiastic and an excellent listener. Stewart calmly balances multiple responsibilities, including his roles as professional, husband and father. Stewart’s genuine commitment to medicine and gentle humor will truly be assets to his residency program. He is highly professional and disciplined, and an outstanding candidate for residency."

0 comments: