Saturday, November 6, 2010

So nice

This is random but I wanted to share how much I loved this morning. Today I got up and went on walk jog by myself. It was bliss. I walked over to our trail park and jogged/walked by our river and then took myself a minute to sit on the rocks and listen to the river rush by. It made me feel so refreshed. It was lovely to have such a beautiful crisp Fall morning doing what I love. It was magic. I am so grateful we live. Such a blessing. I think today will be a good day.

2 comments:

C and D Hayes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C and D Hayes Family said...

Changing up on your recent blog posts makes me "homesick" for the time when we were neighbors. Keep it up! I know life is sure taxing, but every bit that I read from you sure makes my day. I feel like I'm reading from the events of my day. :)