Friday, November 12, 2010

Drum Roll Please.....

I am officially announcing the launch of my and the husband's very own Etsy Shop, Earth in Print. Ta DA!!!!!! I was planning on having this done almost a year ago but with the pregnancy and all it sort of got delayed. And to be honest it isn't full of all the things I wish it was but we'll be adding things as we go. So anyways, I hope you like it! If you have any questions or see any typos - which I am famous for- please don't be shy to speak up! Now go check it out. :O)

Here be my very own link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthInPrint

2 comments:

Megan said...

oh I love it so much! I think i'll order one of everything. except the cat one since dan despises cats. ;-) you are so talented! I am IN LOVE with the letters you made me.

Kirsten said...

Way to go Emily and Stewart! That's wonderful! Congratulations!