Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Fourth Edition is...

a GIRLY one! Yup we are getting a baby girl. I am thrilled. It feels like it has been awhile since we have had a girly sort of baby but I realize as I admit those feelings that it honestly hasn't been that long. But, nonetheless we are happy and the kids are really pleased its a girl too. When we told them they all screamed and were so happy. Angeli said, "Now I wont be alone in my room anymore!" So sweet. I am really happy for my girls that they will have a sister. I think sisters are just about the best thing in the world, next to a hubby of course. ;) So I am glad they'll have one in each other. So happiness all around!

8 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Yay! So happy for you guys!

Cassidy said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!!

Becca said...

Oh we are all soooo excited for you guys!!! She'll be beautiful, just like her mom and her big sister!! Love you guys!

AdaMandy said...

Congrats you guys! That's so fun. Too cute angeli is excited to share a room. Let us know if we can help you with anything. Hope you're feeling well!

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! Yea!!!! I been hoping it was a little girl because I have something that's been sitting by bed to send you and it only worked if it was a girl!! Hooray!!!!! I can't wait to meet her and find out her name and see her!!! I am so excited!

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is so fun for your little girls to have each other. Great news!!!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!! We love you and hope you have an amazing day!!!

Matt and Cristina said...

Boy, girl, boy, girl...sounds perfect to me!! I told Matt we had better have at least one more girl to get more use out of the TONS of girly stuff we have around here. Congrats!