This is Stewart. I don't know if I have written too many of these, but I wanted to try one to show off one of my new hobbies, scroll sawing. I know Emily has made a few posts in the past about my new love, but I thought I would make one displaying one of my most recent projects. This summer we took some cute family pictures together. I thought it would be fun to make some wood portriats of the family members. Here is my first attempt at turning a photograph of Bridger into scroll saw project. I'll have to get to work on the rest of the family.


If anyone is looking for their own wood portrait I could easially be convinced to do a commissioned project.
Here is a Christ picture I did earlier. Now that I made the pattern I can easily make more for anyone who wants to buy one.

3 comments:
Stew. That is amazing! holy cow. you're a wood genius.
That is AMAZING!!! We may need to hire you :)!
Wow. Bridger's turned out great, really great. Having tried scroll saw cutting I am blown away by how good these are. Such precision is indeed amazing.
Way to go Stewart.
Post a Comment