Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Change, a Return

There has been a big change in me the last two weeks. I have energy and drive again. Last night I told Stewart, "Remember when we thought the house would never be clean again and now look! It has been "clean" for two weeks now!" I'm back! I am so happy to feel more like myself again - sure I still feel pregnant and rather handicap but I feel like Emily. And with that it is official, I am totally nesting. This entire pregnancy I kept saying we aren't doing a thing for the baby until after Christmas but now I am stressing about my million item list of things to do that haven't been done that I cant help myself from starting now. But I am sure with all the holidays, running my business, starting another business, babysitting weekly, and keeping up with my house and the kids its a good thing to start now and do like one thing a week for the baby.

Yesterday when my doctor informed me that I needed to come back in three weeks and then I would be coming back every two weeks I sort of freaked out. I am getting to that point?!?!?! This pregnancy has been long but really fast too. I have this fear that she will come early like Angie and so I am wanting to be on top of things just in case. Also, when I look in the mirror I always do a double take besides the fact that this is my fattest pregnancy ever....my tummy is getting big like there is a ball in my shirt big and I sort of wonder how I got to this point already.

So there you have it! I am pregnant but have energy again and thus I am starting to nest!

The End

0 comments: