Our little Elementary School's preschool had a later start this year and so the kids finally got to start school this week. I am really excited for them. I am grateful they get such a great preschool experience and that it is FREE. Major blessings. Bridger gets to go four times a week and Angeli gets to go twice - having good relationships with teachers and secretaries really pays off when there is a long waiting list. ;) I was a little nervous for them with it being such big change of pace but they jumped in so well and are loving it.

We sure love this kid. He loves school and I think it is mostly for all the social interaction he gets there. He adores his teacher and will do almost anything to please her. With Angeli coming along now too he feels like the big kid on campus and takes great care to teach her how things go at school. I hope this year he gets all ready for Kindergarten next year. He is not one to want to memorize anything! He hates it. He much rather be off playing some imaginary game like 
She has been growing up so much lately. I am so excited for her to have all these new experiences and see what she does with them. I think it will be so good for her to go outside her comfort zone and be pushed a little to learn new things in a completely new way. Having her big brother there is such a comfort for her when she feels shy. Thank goodness they are so close together - they are the perfect balance for each other.So there you have the cutest kids that ever starting preschool! I love them like crazy and I am so grateful I have them as my own!

0 comments:
Post a Comment