Random thoughts about this summer: I can drive long distances by myself with three kids. I feel sort of proud of that acquired skill. I can handle driving at night. I can pack a ridiculous amount of things really quickly. It takes approximately six hours for me to start seriously missing my husband. I have nightmares every night if I am apart from my husband. I break out like cray when I am away for him... I have a pimple on my arm even. My skin is so effected by my stress levels, its hopeless! I don't sleep well with my kids in the same room as me but I like having them close to me and want them there anyway. When Stew is away I like cooking veggie loaded dishes that otherwise I would feel guilty serving because I know my husband would not really enjoy eating them. I don't really enjoy baking sweets when he isn't around to say "good job wifey" and eat them up. I do my make-up and hair for him. My kids get on my nerves a lot easier when I am the sole parent for days on end. Its tiring to be taking care of so many people feeling like there isn't really someone to take care of me. I really really need a daily run in to cope with everything. I really like LA and Los Vegas more then I thought I would. I keep thinking how lame Reno is comparatively. I really miss my small little house. I have grown to really have sentimental feelings for it. I love that my kids have so much time with their grandparents. I love how Benjamin loves and smiles at everyone. I think it is fun to find new and old friends in my parent's and my in-law's Wards. I love that my kids can see their cousins more. California is really humid compared to Nevada. My husband is my favorite thing ever. That I love how much he loves what he is doing in his schooling. I know he will really enjoy being a doctor and he'll be really good at it. Spending time with family for long periods of time has built stronger relationships for me. When will I have an opportunity or a reason to live with our parents like this ever again? What a cool time! Family relationships are priceless. That it is hard on me to have my future up in the air. Stew telling me he really likes this or that and maybe we'll go into this or that is really hard for me because I am so decisive. His indecisiveness tires me out emotionally, I plan a whole new life each time he mentions a new medical area he enjoys. Time has gone so much faster then I thought it would. Is Fall really around the corner? I have not done half the things I thought I would be doing on this summer "vacation". I get physically ill thinking of Stewart being gone in September, November and December. The Holiday months! How will there be any magic without him there? REMEMBER: Happiness is a state of mind not a destination! My kids are seriously so beautiful. When they are tan their eyes pop like cray and they are so dang cute! I am excited I have learned how to do french braids! :O) I like borrowing my sisters clothes...so fun! My favorite place to be is with my husband.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
So proud of you...driving by yourself with 3 kids. I can't do it. So sweet how much you love your hubby. I hope these next few months will pass really fast for you.
Post a Comment