Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Pictures

We took some family pictures before our exodus. The kids were pretty aweful the entire time...really they would not sit still for half a second! :) We were totally late because our next door neighbor had a crisis and needed our help so the lighting was bad by the time we got there...But we got one with all of us in it without one of the kids running out of it. My girlfriend sent me these ones as a preview. I am excited to get the disk and look through them all and see what else there is. Thank you Jessica! They are great!





This one is my favorite... such a cutie!

When I saw this the first thing that came to mind was, "Watch out Beyonce, I've got some back"! ;) I swear my bum is not that big...at least I hope! :) How sad, I should have thought about how cute my hubby was or something.

2 comments:

Becca said...

You guys have such a beautiful family!! We love you guys so much and are excited to be together again in a few weeks! Cute, cute pictures.

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures!!!!!! I am so amazed that you got so many good ones of all of you. What a beautiful family.