Not only is he as cute as any baby can be he is growing up so fast! He is now 8 MONTHS OLD! Everyday I am amazed at how much he has grown. It has been a busy and at times hard month for our littlest man but true to his nature he has never stopped smiling through it all. Most of this month he has been sick, growing in three new teeth, moving from house to house, enduring long car drives, growing in lots of super blond hair, and all the while he has been working hard to learn tons of new things. Busy busy boy! He has gotten so big that he really is a force to be reckoned with. He can tackle Angie and Bridger with ease. He is climbing all over the place and hardly takes time to eat. One of my favorite things is holding him and kissing him. He is so soft and is starting to call me "MaMaMaMaaaa..." and his Daddy "DaDaDa Da Da...". So sweet to hear. He is quick to smile, slow to cry, loves his family, and is excited to taste, climb, touch, and play with everything in sight. We adore him. We feel so blessed to have him as our own.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
Ok, I want to see one picture where he isn't smiling!! I think he has to be the most happy kid I have ever seen. He is so cute, I could dip him in chocolate and eat him up!!!
Your family pictures below turned out well. Looks like you got some great ones!
Post a Comment