Okay I am starting a book club with myself. I have to admit reading is something I enjoy but I don't crave and I sort of hate sitting still to read but I decided there are just too many books piling up on my list of must reads that I need to make it a bigger priority. I thought about starting a book club but honestly I hate reading books I don't want to read so.... I am going to be super lame and do my own - I know how anti-social of me. Every month I will set out to read a book and then I will post a review on my blog. The first book is a book given to me by the author herself. I am almost done with it. i have enjoy it and a really quick easy read. The next I think will be a book my mom bought me about parenting kids with ADHD and ADD. Need more advice in that department and it has awesome reviews. So There that is my goal until I get through my stack of books...I have few near death experiences I want to read, then there is a book about Tucson family history that my father-in-law is currently reading that I would love to read through too, and then a book my girlfriend recommended called Queen Bee's and Wannabees which sounds like a good examination of girl's relationships during the school years which I hope will help me parent Angeli and Genevi in their school years because I think I need some training in that department!....I hope I make some progress on my list!
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment