Last month our Stake had a daddy daughter camp out at the church owned campground up Sabino Canyon. Angeli and Stewart were really excited, Stewart would not take Genevieve along - she's a wild one these days. I could just imagine Stewart trying to put the tent together and her just happily walking to the edge of the mountain. So I agreed with his refusal. They had a really great time together and when they were gone the boys kept telling me how much they missed Angeli. I realized they really don't spend very much time apart from each other. I thought that was sweet. The boys, GV, and I had a movie night and made root-beer floats with our very own homemade ice cream so we wouldn't feel like we were missing out too much. We had a good time too, even though we missed them.
I gave him strict instructions to take lots of pictures and he did! I was so pleased. :O) They said their favorite part was climbing on the rocks on their way down the mountain.
Enjoy Stewart's many pictures he took of himself and our cutie-pie. :O)
When they first got there they were surprised at how they had driven from complete dessert to an ever green forest in an hours time. And it was chiller then they thought it would be. Poor Angie was pretty cold.
2020 goals
6 years ago


1 comments:
Such cute pictures and what a fun memory for Angeli. I bet she loved having Stewart all to herself! Cute!
Post a Comment