Tonight Angeli was sad. After an hour of encouragement (girls are so much more complicated then boys)
She finally told me that she felt like I didn't love her as much as I loved bridger and Ben because she saw me cuddeling with them during scripture time.....which is funny because I was really just trying to keep them from being wild but sometimes being good gets you overlooked and she felt that. I was so glad that I felt guided in giving her an answer she could really feel good about. I told her that we have magic hearts. I said we have magic hearts because we are children of god. I said because we have hearts like heavenly father's our hearts have the ability to grow. We don't have to divide our love because the more people we love the bigger our heart grows....and it can grow and grow forever. We talked about how her love and heart had grown when Benjamin was born, and then when Genevieve was born. I told her that my heart grows with each of my babies and friends I make. I told her my loving someone else doesn't mean I love her less...it doesn't take away from my love for her. She seemed to feel so much peace after our talk. It's such a hard thing in larger families. I wish I could meet all their needs all the time but I can't cuddle them all at the same time...they try and make me...but I just can't. I hope I don't neglect their most important needs. But today I am glad I got to express to her how she is loved by her mommy. I am so grateful the Holy Ghost helped me comfort her. And I'm so grateful for our magic, god-like hearts. :-)
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment