Monday, August 20, 2012

New blog

Hey you all! I am starting a new blog and maybe I'll be retiring this one. Blogging is a dying obsession of my mothering generation but I am still an avid fan so I will probably keep it up forever. But I felt I wanted a fresh start. Honestly, I am not sure if anyone ever reads this blog besides my dear mother and father and myself but if for nothing else its worth it to me so if you do actually read this and you want to follow me on my new blog I will post it's new address as soon as I get the pictures I want for it taken and all edited so they can be posted. I warn you its going to be churchy, but its sincerely me and my heart. Its what I want people to k now about me if nothing else, and most importantly what I want my children to know about their mother's heart. So there that's it. I just wanted to announce that. I am excited about it. Churchy blogging here I come. ;) 

4 comments:

Becca said...

Emily, I've been terrible about leaving comments but we do read your blog. I want you to know. Your family is adorable and we miss you guys so much! We love seeing you and your kids on here since we don't get to see you guys very often. If it helps I don't think anyone looks at our blog either ;) We love you guys and can't wait to read your new blog! xoxoxox

AmyJane said...

Churchy blogging, huh? :) you know I still love blogging, both writing and reading. Sign me up!

Rebecca Adams said...

I read your blog. I'm also not too good at leaving comments, but I like to read the fun things you do. :)

Lizz Andersen said...

We're definitely wanting your new blog when its up and running! We love reading about you and your family and especially seeing all the pictures!! We just love your family to bits!

oh by the way I am wanting to make a little book for our Harlow boy titled "Who loves me?" and in it will be pictures of our family! I am super excited about this! Would you be able to pick out a good picture of each member of your family individually (you and Stew together) and send them to me in an e-mail. I don't have recent pictures for everyone...plus you probably have better ones of your family than I have. Thanks hun!