Saturday, April 30, 2011

Genevieve has three months under her belt!




Oh, my this girl is the joy of my heart right now. Whenever I am feeling stressed and/or depressed all I have to do is plop myself down with her and talk to her and look at her and adore her and all is right with the world. She makes me feel like the luckiest mom in the world. She is pretty particular about her naps so we try to stay home as much as possible which is sort of nice. And like all my babies she takes these ridiculously long naps. She is rolling over a tiny bit, she is laughing, she doesn't like being tickled very much, she has this super deep laugh that cracks me up, she loves music, she's loves being held super close (she'll be crying and then I rest my forehead on hers and she is instantly calm), and of course I love love her dimples. She is getting super chubby. None of Angie's handmedowns are working too well since Angeli was this scrawny little stick baby so I am having fun buying little things here and there. ;) The kids absolutely love her to pieces. Angeli is the cutest mini-mom on the face of the earth. Genevieve is such a blessing in our lives. I was thinking the other day about how if she hadn't surprised us with my pregnancy how Stewart and I would have been in Thailand instead of sitting in the hospital with her fitting RSV a couple months ago and while that wasn't all that fun we all agree she could rock Thailand any day. ;) she's like having our own little piece of heaven.

This is just for kicks, here is Angeli at six months in the same dress, clearly sisters right?!?!

0 comments: