Sunday, May 8, 2011

I love these people I made

Aren't they so cute! How I was blessed to have them I will never really comprehend. Some of my sweetest gifts ever. What a great Mother's day. I want to brag and say how much I loved today and how much I appreciate my sweet little family. They brought me breakfast in bed (even after I had already taken a shower), suffered through pictures with me (which my kids hate pictures so it was, in fact, a gift), made a fancy dinner, and Stewart gave me a new temple dress. Life is blissful and blessed these days with Stewart home 24/7 and we are enjoying being spoiled with time to do the little things we have always been too busy to do. My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me and he is spoiling me with doing all these little projects around the house like painting the bathrooms, our bedroom,... so today was just the cherry on top. I love being a mother and having a day to take it all in is wonderful. It is humbling, tiring, refining, and rewarding beyond measure. I wish I were better at it but so very grateful for the gift of trying my best to raise these beautiful little spirits. I am so grateful for all the beautiful women who have touched my life. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

0 comments: