Oh, I wish she would slow down a bit. But still she is so darn fun to have I guess I need to not mourn the growth but rather enjoy the moment. So, my "doll" as I call her is pretty much everyone's favorite these days and at four months old today the kids enjoy her more then ever now that she interacts with them so much more. Here are some pictures I took that the big kids just couldn't help but get in on. She is rolling over, laughing and giggling, she "talks" a lot, and spits up just as much, she is getting very chunky, still loves music, still hates wind though not as much, and now LOVES her toys. To celebrate her turning four months the kids ad I unpacked the baby toys and cleaned them and then let her play with them. Thus the spontaneous picture taking. Enjoy!
2020 goals
6 years ago


2 comments:
I love the last one, she looks like a little old lady it's so cute! Benj is so big!
She is beautiful! I see your light in her. Her eyes are so deep. :)
Post a Comment