Thursday, April 28, 2011

Business Offer



We'll be moving next July and thus I will be pulling up shop for my hand print business which is going to make my returning costumers rather sad. So I thought it'd be cool to train someone the same way I was trained to take over for me in Reno. Its a great little out of home business that has a lot of growth potential in Reno. I never really tapped into all that is could grow into because with so many kids and Stewart's schedule I never had the time - I think if I had done one of the local festivals I would have made a fortune! I would love being able to to start letting my costumers know who will be taking over for me. Seriously I would make it so easy for you...you'd know were to buy everything, how to advertise, how to get your business license going, how to make them cute, what glazes work best,...you'd be taking over a very well oiled machine. Anyways, if you are interested let me know. I would be really excited to teach someone all the tricks of the trade.

0 comments: