The past two weeks I have been really spiritually fed. It has been such a remarkable experience. It was cap-stoned by the general Board Young Women President Sister Dalton, the Second Counselor in the Relief Society Sister Thompson, and the Second Counselor in the Primary General Presidency Sister Esplin, coming to Reno holding a special women's conference/training and then a young women training which I was able to attend being in our ward's young women's presidency.
It was an experience I will remember all my life. The spirit those women brought was palpable. It was one of the most sacred meetings I have ever been in. As we listened to these hilarious, down to earth, inspired women instruct us on the Lord's errand we were so edified. The Love of our Savior for his daughters was so strong. At the close of that meeting as we sang the closing song I looked around and swear we were all glowing. It was like the vale became a little thinner and I could see everyone's divine nature just bursting out from themselves. It was life changing.
I have been on such a spiritual journey lately...I have never been tutorted by the Lord in such a literal on-going way before. It has been like everyday I do my scripture study He has had a lesson preared for me. I have been learning so much and my life perspective is expanding and is broader, more eternal and with the sweet sisters coming it was just cemented in me. Every thing they shared was exactly what I have been taught by the spirit the past weeks. It was such a testament to me that God is real. The Church is true. That this, This life, This PLAN is happening. We are eternal beings. We are truly the Children of God. I have always known that but to have the spirit bare witness of it to me so strongly like that was an exhilarating, sacred experience. It strikes me that some of the most "real" undeniable experiences of my life are those that happen with the spirit...there is no proof, there isn't a grand outward display, its just the power of the Holy Ghost testifying to me. I am SO excited for conference!
My heart is full. My faith is brighter. And I feel so much awe, love, and gratitude for my Savior and Heavenly Father. Life is so glorious.
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment