We went to a candy factory here in Reno for a tour. It was fun and yummy. It is this tiny factory but I think the kids enjoyed seeing how candy is made. We were sad Stew couldn't come. He had the day off but then they offered him Sunday instead and so he took it so he could actually make it to church this month! :O) Good man. Plus, then I had an excuse to buy lots of candy for him to try too! ;)
Check out their CANDY. I think their "sunbursts" are really addictive...and so much more healthy then just plane old M&Ms since they have the sunflower seeds in the middle. Their choclate rocks look really real...its a bit unerving to eat them...you really are afriad you might break teeth when you throw them in your mouth. The chcolate covered corn nuts are delish! Salty sweet yummyness. Plus they sell them with natural food coloring so I really like that. I think I may buy these instead of M&Ms from now on since the factory is really close and I can get them cheap at the factory store.
Here are our cute pictures...We totally rocked the hair nets!
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
Those hair nets are NICE. I think you should wear them all the time and tell people you are bringing them into fashion! hahaa. What a fun trip! Um YUM!
Post a Comment