Our little Genevieve Celeste is now five months old. She sure has been growing up fast. It is very clear now that she is going to be a busy little girl and that she is a outgoing, happy, energetic, sweet heart. She is content and super easy to take care of. She warms up to strangers easily but she is still a mommy's girl. She is chubby and healthy. She loves to eat and will hold her own bottle and everything. She is getting around really well with all her rolling and scooting. Her hair is growing in blond so I am interested to see if her hair will stay light brown or go all blond. She has really beautiful eyes and a very pretty little nose. Her eye lashes are long and curl up so lady like. She sparkles when you smile at her and lights up like a firefly. When you hold her she is always trying to move and crawl up you or turn outward or get you to go faster...she is going to be so busy! I love that she gives hugs and kisses. She reaches out for me and grabs me and then plants her mouth right on my face...cutest thing ever. Last night as I was typing on our laptop in bed she scooted in close to me and fell fast asleep right next to me. Oh, pure mommy heaven. We adore her and with such a sweet baby I am constantly telling Stewart I want at least 10 more babies! Bridger always tells me he wants us to have ten, fourteen, or sixteen babies. That wont happen but with all the joy she gives us we sure wish it could.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
Cute! I love those cheeks!
Post a Comment