Two of my sisters and I had little girls all within a three month period of each other. It was a sweet experience for us to go through that all together especially with it being the fourth and third children and all girls. Genevieve was grandchild number 40, Sabrina was number 41, and Liliana was number 42! My parents are so blessed! I wish we could all get together and take a picture of our babies together...they don't look related at all. All us five sisters hardly look related ourselves and then when you mix in the hubby's genetics our kids don't look much related! I get a kick out of it. All of them are the sweetest little girls ever.
When my sister Treva was pregnant they realized that her daughter had a serious heart defect and would need open heart surgery after she was born. We were all praying and fasting for her. Every two weeks they had to go two hours away to the major hospital in Tennessee and it was a struggle. When she was born they realized that she has Downs Syndrome. She was not thriving and with her heart defect and other issues they had to keep her in the hospital for over a month being two hours away from home for that long was really hard. The night she was born was when the major tornadoes swept through Alabama where they live...needless to say the past couple months have been a whirlwind...I admire my sister so much. She has always been such a strong kind person.
Liliana and Sabrina both have special places in my heart. I cant help but think they were all up in heaven together waiting their turns to come down encouraging each other and I like to think they are kindred spirits. I think it is interesting that up to the last month we were going to name Genevieve "Airianna Joy" but then we changed it to Genevieve and then my sister named her daughter Liliana Joy without knowing I was considering those names. This next month Liliana will have her open heart surgery. She has and will continue to be in our prayers. My sister had these beautiful pictures taken of her family and I couldn't help but show them off. She has such a lovely family.
http://agreenfieldphotography.com/blog/?p=12611
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment