My favorite traditions revolve around food: Easter candy, gluten at Thanksgiving (don't ask), and minty chocolaty heaven at Christmas time. We are currently fully indulging in our favorite Christmas treat and I am so in love with it that I thought I should share it with all of you guys so that one or two of you might try it and find yourselves a very easy very very very yummy tradition too. All you need is Keebler Elves' very yummy Grasshopper cookies, and hot chocolate. Mix your selves up some hot chocolate and then open up your cookies and select one that is to your liking. :0) Make small bites in opposite ends of the cookie and then place one end of the cookie in the hot coco and then suck the hot coco up it using it as a very short, fat chocolaty straw. One or two suck will do it, depending on how hot your coco is, and then pop the whole cookie in your mouth. What you'll find is warm, minty, and very creamy melted cookie goodness. We love it! I always have a cup of water to go along with it because I have a low sugar tolerance and need to "cleanse my pallet" to ensure the optimum gorging. If you try it let me know if you like it too. We love it and you might just love it too!
2020 goals
6 years ago

6 comments:
Em! I'm cracking up! You did it again! Let's just say it's a revisit to your "Pop Culture" Paper!
I've tried it! Emily is right, So delicious! Very sweet, but so not what you'd expect. You have to try it to know how decadent it is!
We used to do that in college--I'd kind of forgotten about it, actually, but it was really, really yummy!
Mmmm....sounds good... I swear we tried it with you and Stewart once, but maybe it would be a fun Family Home Evening treat next week! Thanks for sharing!! See...you have traditions!! :)Have you ever put a candy in your hot chocolate and let it melt...it tastes so good!
I meant CANDY CANE!!! oops!
Oh man oh man oh man. That sounds GOOD!
aaahhh the duplex christmas party!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment