Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our kiddos Achievements!

Well, as any parent is I am very proud of all my babies' achievements and quirks so I wanted to share my excitement of their little strides with you all. Here they be!

Bridger is learning more words every day. The other day he actually called me "ma ma"! And the next day he called me "mommy"! I honestly almost cried when I heard it. It's been a long time coming. I have been Daddy forever so I am hoping he starts calling me mommy for good now even though today he wouldn't say it. :0( I'd say "Say mommy" and he'd say "no, no, no". That Toddler! Yesterday he learned to say "cookies" that is all he asks for now, I think "toes" and I am sure something else but I don't keep very good track these days. Being stuck in the house has been especially hard on him and everyday we have a "Waunt go!" "Wanut go!" episode as he knocks on the front door asking to go. It makes me so sad for my little guy. Today his friend Patrick and his mommy came and loaded us up in their car and took us to go to the park with them. It felt so good to socialize and let Bridger get out a bit. These days his favorite games are races with his trains (we start at one end of the house and race to the other side pushing his trains, he loves when mommy and daddy crash), and playing ball, which is mainly him throwing the ball all over the place while laughing at me scrambling to catch it.

Angeli now has four teeth! Way to go Angi. :0) And she has four on their way in! Poor little thing that must hurt. :0( She is also learning to walk. Of course she is baby stepping her progress to actual independent walking (I'm so funny!) but it is still very exciting for us. However, it's a bit sad for me to see her growing because, on some level, I want her to stay my little baby forever. She also had her third hair trim. Her hair, as Eden has told me, was looking a bit too much like a really bad comb-over ( she could even challenge Donald Trump's ugliness) so it had to be trimmed again. But now I think she looks like a boy. Oh, well. :0)

So there you have it I think my babies are great! Here's a little home video of our Angi taking on her walker. And sorry its a little long; I just think she is so cute I couldn't cut it shorter.


3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! I love your videos...it feels like we are right there with you, watching her walk right toward us. I love it!! Bridger is a cutie too!!

Bart and Kellie said...

You don't know me but I went to high school with your hubby. Cute blog and what a cute family. It's so fun to see how everyone is and find old friends! My maiden name is Kellie Johnson, my sister Erin and I were friends with Stewart and Seth. Thanks for sharing your family with us! (And by the way I love the entry about the stay at home mom love! That just made my night!)

Andelin said...

So cute! Good job Angeli! We're so proud of you! Love ya!