Our girly might be catching up with her big brother sooner then we thought. Today she spoke her first word, "Baby"! I am still a little undecided that she really knows what a baby is, but seeing how she keeps saying it over and over again I am hoping it is here to stay! We were sitting playing together when our screen saver popped up a picture of her as an itty bitty baby and she then smiled huge at it and said as clear as day "baby". I wouldn't make much of it but the past few days I have noticed her studying my mouth when I talk to her and practicing her sounds. Even now as I am prof-reading this aloud she is coping me every time I say baby. I even got her to say ma ma a couple times too. So maybe this really is the start of our littlest kiddo talking. Hurray, for our Angeli!


2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
oh yay! Maggie still doesn't really say anything. She is "talking" constantly but its all just jibberish. Way to show us up Ang!
Cute, cute pictures!! I love her hair and she is getting so big. I can't believe it! She look like such a happy girl... :)
Okay not only is this post adorable, but those PICTURES!! :) Wow! What a little beauty! You have to be so proud of your kiddos :)
Post a Comment