Friday, December 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Review

 Our Thanksgiving was lovely. Really one of the best Thanksgivings I've had in a long time. It was so great to have my sister's family drive down for dinner and a little sleep over. All the food turned out really well and the kids were in Cousin Heaven. With the kids not having made super close great friends yet the cousin time means more then ever, it was bliss for them. And can I just express how great our house is for this sort of thing....big kitchen with lots of counter space, and so much space to use for tables and stuff. I hope we can stay here for the next four years and have the opportunity to host family here more often.

Anyways, then on Black Friday my sister Bethany and I did a little Christmas/Birthday shopping which was so helpful for me to have such an expert boy gift buyer to help me out. Buying boy toys is soooo hard for me! But she's a pro with her having four boys of her own and 13 years of practice at it. Anyways, here are some pictures of the food, the set up, and the cute kids. It was a day to really be Thankful for.

The Bird

The Dinner Buffet

 The Dessert Buffet

 The kids Table 

The Adult Table

The Toddler Table : Seth and Genevieve
 Benjamin, Eden, and Angeli 
 David and Eli
Bridger, Luke, and Benjamin

0 comments: