Thursday, July 19, 2012

Snapshots of Life

These are just some random pictures of us and our lives I wanted to share without any special writing or description.

 First these are my kids all ready to go to church...aren't they beautiful? honestly that picture of Angeli sort of took my breath away when I saw it. she is an angel. And Ben's coloring is so handsome. and all their eyes! such a light blue and so clear. How did Stewart and I make such beautiful kids? Anyways, I am bias I am sure, but really they are so beautiful. And so grown up too.




 Then this is the view from the front of our house. To the west there was a coral sunset so everything has a peachy tint to it but I think it is really pretty. So different then I thought our view would be in my day dreams I had pictured years ago of our future but I think its so much better, its so cool that we live here. What an adventure for us.


Here are the kids being super heroes...They were running all over the house solving mysteries and saving the day. It was really cute to watch. Genevieve did her outfit all by herself. :) The kids dubbed her "Goggle Girl"! LOL


 My sister and her kids came to visit us for a little day trip from Phoenix. Angeli has been so excited that she will get to live closer to her cousin EDEN! they are too cute together. And then the cute toe heads....this is them trying to smile for the camera. LOL We are goign up there next week and we are super excited to see them again! 

0 comments: